Best Sectional Sleeper Sofa Reviews and Buyers Guide
- 1 Best Sectional Sleeper Sofa Reviews and Buyers Guide
- 1.1 The 5 Best Sectional Sleeper Sofa Reviews
- 1.2 Things to consider before buying a sectional sleeper
Sectional sleepers are a more modern design of sofas that most new homeowners prefer. If you have a studio apartment and not a lot of money to spend on both a sofa and a bed, a sectional sleeper may be a great option. If you choose the best sectional sleeper sofa, you will find that you can have a bed, a sofa as well as storage space. There are a different designs and I guess that can make choosing become a problem. In this guide, we shall find the best as recommended by consumers and research into this type of sofa. Hopefully, it will make it much easier for you to choose one.
The 5 Best Sectional Sleeper Sofa Reviews
Modern Sofa Bed Sleeper
Here is where functionality and modernity combine to give you a stylish lounger chair that easily converts into a bed by adding the lower sections and collapsing the backrest.
It is an affordable option for a home with less bedroom space than the number of people staying there. I actually would consider using it to turn the basement into a guest bedroom and when there are no guests, it can be a TV room.
The faux leather looks real and it would take an expert to know it is not real leather. In terms of comfort, you can have a nice night on this sofa, I find it is more comfortable as a bed than a sofa. You may consider though adding a foam cover on the bed for extra comfort.
- It is priced below 500 dollars, in my opinion, that is quite affordable
- It has chrome legs and faux leather finishing which add class and elegance to the room
- For a small house, it will provide sufficient sitting space as the only sofa
- It is well padded which provides the right amount of comfort and support for your body
- It is easy to assemble since there are not many parts that come in the box
- There are no armrests for the sofa
- you need to be careful with wooden floors as pulling it can scratch the floor
Clubber Sleeper Sectional Sofa
The thing I like about this Clubber is the extra storage space under the chaise. The storage space can be used to keep bed sheets, blankets, and other stuff.
Storage space aside, you can very easily transform it into a bed by pulling out the ottoman which is stored under the seat and unfolds with a simple pull of a string. Even if you are very tired, in a few seconds your bed will be ready.
It has dense foam padding which makes the bed quite firm and there is wooden framing that provides extra support. With time, however, the clubber becomes a bit softer and that can be a good thing if you do not like firm mattresses. I would recommend a cover for the sleeper, not just for comfort but also to keep it clean.
- Its overall dimensions seem like an ordinary-sized bed for an adult
- The ottoman comes out fast and smoothly so transforming into a bed is quick and easy
- It has a modern look with the chaise that can be put on the left or right side
- It has storage space under the chaise which is useful in a small house with little space
- For people who like firm beds, it is a good option
- If you are heavy you will feel the wooden frame at the edge of the pieces as you sleep
US Pride Furniture Kachy Fabric
To save space in a small apartment, you can consider purchasing this sofa. It is low and firm with soft cushions that you can also use as pillows. The chaise can be easily attached to either side of the sofa.
As you use it, you will eventually break into it so that it does not feel so firm.Tall people may find that the backrest is a bit low so quite often it is much easier to lie sideways on it than to sit up straight. It is, however, a good size for 2 adults to fit on it as a bed and it can sit 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. It seems sturdy and durable but it can stain easily so you need to be careful if you have children and clean messes immediately.
- It is easy to put together from the box
- Its design saves space yet it still provides ample sleeping room as well as sitting
- It is fairly raised so cleaning under it is easier
- The backrest cushions are soft and fluffy providing added comfort
- The backrest is low which makes it hard for tall people to sit comfortably and get enough back support.
Home Life Linen Cloth
If you are hoping to save money and space, this is probably the best option. You can get it for under 200 dollars. It is slightly smaller than other sleeper sofas but can still provide a big enough bed for your guest.
You will also have to purchase an ottoman separately if you want to use it as a full bed.
I would have loved a chair like this in my college room or an entertainment room. I also like the fact that the cushion covers can come off and they can be machine washed which makes care for them quite easy. It is comfortable and looks modern. For its price, it is really a good bargain.
- The sofa is the cheapest on this list of best sectional sleeper sofa
- It is easy to assemble as well as disassemble so when moving it is easier to carry
- It does not take up a lot of space but still provides enough sitting and sleeping room
- The chaise can be set up on either the left or right so it easily adapts to different space in rooms
- It does not come with an ottoman, so you have to buy one separately
Moon Sectional Sofa Bed
This is a sofa you can use to create a complete style statement in your living room.
Its is long and imposing with a number of options for you to use it as a bed and it comes with large storage space underneath which I would use not just for beddings but a lot more. If you choose to accommodate couch surfers, the space can be for them to keep their things as they stay with you.
I like the fact that it can be used like t separate beds so that if you have to guests who do not feel comfortable sleeping side by side, they can each have their own space. This can also make a good family sofa and it has wide armrests which can also act as a stand for a book you are reading or a plate. But do not put cups or bottles, experience taught me they will fall down. If you can handle the price tag and you have the space, this is a great section sleeper sofa.
- The seat can open up to provide storage space for beddings and other stuff
- 2 adults can use the sleeper without having to lie side by side
- The armrests are wide enough to use as a stand for a plate or book as you relax on the sofa
- It is large enough for 6 or more adults to sit on so it can be the only sofa even in a big living room
- It is quite expensive
If you are looking for a big family sofa that will also serve as an extra bed or 2, then the Moon Sectional sofa Bed, you just have to have the extra cash to fork out. If on the other hand you are on a tight budget and do not have a lot of space in your living room, you may find the Home Life Linen cloth a better option since it is under 200 dollars and smaller than most of the section sleeper sofas. The Clubber Sleeper has storage space and the ottoman comes out smoothly and it is fairly priced. Personally, I am drawn to the Modern Sofa Bed because of its slick stylish look and size. Depending on what you are looking for, any one of these sofas would be suited for you.
Things to consider before buying a sectional sleeper
like with any furniture, it is important that the sofa is able to fit in the space in your home, but at the same time, with sectional sofas, you need to consider whether you should get a right facing or left facing sofa, this is because sometimes the arrangement of your living room may determine which is best. There are options though which can be arranged in either way but make sure you know how to assemble it either left or right.
some sofas simply look nice but when you actually sit or lie on them, you realize that you are better off on the floor. Depending on your preference, make sure the right amount of comfort is provided by the sofa you want to buy. In most cases, memory foam padding makes a comfortable sofa while the combination of memory foam and springs can make a good bed. With sectional sofas, the frames tend to affect the comfort, you should consider buying a foam cover to prevent you from feeling the frame as you sleep.
if you are trying to save space, then you can do more saving if you get a sectional sleeper sofa that has storage space. The chaise of some of these chairs have storage space and you can use this for storing guest beddings or if you have children, you can even keep their toys in there. What you use the space for anyway, is up to you.
This would apply to just about any item you purchase, it is a good idea to buy something that will last long. For furniture, this means it will not break under the weight of the entire family seated on it and it will be able to serve you for years before you need to buy another one or make repairs. Hardwood and steel are some of the materials that can make strong furniture but also the fabric for the cushions maters. Leather may be expensive but it lasts long. Polyester is a common fabric used and it is also strong. You can also use the warranty as a measure of how long the sofa will serve you.
What pieces will come with the purchase
do not take it for granted that all the pieces you see in an illustration will actually be part of the purchase. Some sectional sofas come without an ottoman and you will need to purchase that separately if you need it. Inquire from the manufacturer or the trader what pieces will come.
as you will see from the list below, it is possible to find different prices for this kind of furniture. It is important that you find something that you can comfortably spend on and that you feel is worth the expense. There is no reason to break the bank to be able to afford a sofa, you just need to do your research and you should be able to find one that fits into a realistic budget.
You also may need to consider the brand that you are buying. This does not mean that unknown brands are not good, but in most cases, brands that have already made a name for themselves can be trusted. There are some well-known brands in this list and there are newcomers as well but it is a good idea to do serious research on new brands before you go ahead to purchase a sofa made by them.